Thursday, June 26, 2014

Video Cuteness Alert: Sugar Says Hello

I travel for business a lot, and while of course I miss my family (I do, I swear it!) I reeeaallllly miss Sugar.  You know how that is. Not only are our horses our dear friends, but let's face it, they're also our sanity.

I've been away on business trips a lot this year, and my husband has taken to texting me pics of Sug with little messages saying "hello" or that she misses me.  This week he outdid himself.  Check it out:


OK, I know darn well she's not nickering to say hello to me. She's happy to see "Daddy" because he gives her treats and takes her grazing and never makes her work. I don't care, though, because when I'm away I can watch this video and see those beautiful eyes and hear that throaty rumble of a nicker and all will be right in my world.

Thanks for reading!  Hope all is well in your world with your family - both two-legged and four-legged.

4 comments:

  1. What a low, lovely nicker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jumppretty - THANK YOU! I love it. I'm aging myself, but it reminds me of the actress Kathleen Turner, kind of a deep, whiskey voice.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I keep re-watching it, kinda dorky, right? LOL

      Delete