Monday, May 26, 2014

My Recaps of the 2014 George H. Morris Gladstone Program

The past week was pretty darn awesome, as I spent the mornings auditing the George H. Morris Gladstone Program at the USEF Headquarters in Gladstone, NJ.  I mean, that place is pretty much the church of the equestrian, with tangible memories of the the United State's equestrian greats echoing throughout.

The program is an intense 6 days of training for up-and-coming stars in show jumping.  The applicants are hand-chosen by Morris, and they convene upon Gladstone to learn from a team of experts in physiotherapy, stable management, veterinary care and aspects of running an equine business.

Here are my recaps from Days 1-5:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

The Memorial Day weekend happened so family time interfered with writing time, so I'll put a link to that up as soon as it's written and posted.

2 comments:

  1. Love the recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for saying so! They take me forever to write as I try not to get anything wrong.

    ReplyDelete