Saturday, February 5, 2011

In the "Wish I'd Thought Of This" Category..

My Mom is retired now, and that means she's got a LOT of time on her hands.  That, and her newfound facility with email, means I get a LOT of emails containing jokes, videos, and political commentary.  Quite honestly, most of them I delete without reading.  Needless to say, I'm glad I read this one!  If I ever get another horse, I think I will name it ALIGAR.

If you can think of others, let me know!

Horsey Texting Terms

OOH - out of hay
LAS - lost a shoe
BJBM - bastard just bit me
FOMHL - Fell Off My Horse Laughing
FTC -- Forgot the carrots
MIHA -- Mare's in heat again
LWW -- Lesson went well
HSIH - Horse Snot in Hair
HAO - Hay All Over
HIMB - Hay in My BRA
PIHH - Poop Induced Half Halt
UD - Unplanned Dismount
PTTDG - Prayed to the Dirt God
MHTS - More horses than sense.
BAHHFDP - bought another horse husband filed divorce papers
GBBF - got board bill, fainted
GFBF - got farrier bill, fainted
HRHCF - husband realized horse costs, fainted
SLH - Smell like horse
DQFOY - Dressage Queen fell off - yippee
HTNHFH - Hiding the new horse from hubby
WWFNS - Will work for new saddle
SSB - saddle sore butt
ALIGAR - At least I got a ribbon
BHLATB - But Honey Look At The Bloodlines







.

No comments:

Post a Comment