Thursday, August 11, 2011

There's a Horse in the Car!

This week my hard drive decided to self destruct, and apparently my back-up drive decided to go AWOL sometime in November. (Yes, thank you, it has been pointed out to me that I should have checked on this myself, rather than just relying on blind faith and my company's IT department. Duly noted.)  I've spent 3 days on the phone with IT trying to recover files, install a new hard drive, and fix all the other SNAFUS that go along with this kind of problem.

Therefore, my brain is now fried, and I am in desperate need of a good laugh. 

This video fit the bill.  Thankfully, I am still sufficiently in possession of enough brainpower to know I will NOT be showing this video to the female offspring, as undoubtedly she will take it into her head to see if she can stuff Cookie into the truck.  I am pretty sure that 13.2 ponies and GMC Acadias don't go well together.

Smile, Horsie!

No comments:

Post a Comment