Thursday, October 25, 2012

No Longer a Luddite...

Today the new iPhone 5 my company got me arrived.

A friend of mine congratulated me on "no longer having the oldest blackberry ever."

Is it horrible of me to say that I am not particularly excited about the iPhone because of its ability to enhance my productivity at work?  I'm not even really sure if it will enhance my productivity at work.  I just can't see myself demonstrating my magazine's digital products on my phone. (God, I hope not! Can you picture my client and I pulling out our reading glasses to peer at my iPhone! HILARIOUS!)

I am excited, however.

I am excited about this:



Because it will allow me to take better pictures and video of this:




I'm pretty sure that wasn't the reason my company sent me this thing!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Well we the peanut gallery will be excited for more pictures. Hope you enjoy the new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoho, just wait until you've had for a couple weeks. You won't know what you did without it! :-)

    My family are a bunch of Apple fanatics, but I resisted getting an iPhone because I thought it was too expensive and unnecessary. I quickly discovered I loved it more than I ever thought possible. Hope you love it, too! And yes, the video and photos are OUTSTANDING.

    ReplyDelete