Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Funnies, Cause Sometimes You Just Need Them...

I'm totally ripping this concept off from my blogging buddy Marissa, Tucker the Wunderkind's Mom.  I don't think she'll mind, though.  She's a pretty understanding sort and well, knows that sometimes you have to do what you ave to do to get by.

It's been one of those weeks, and ya know what?  I am going to celebrate the end of it with a few laughs, so here goes:

If you're a horsperson and you don't laugh at this, I can only surmise that you are seriously humor deprived or having a worse week than I am, in which case, my thoughts are with you.  Or, you're Steffen Peters (sigh) and have been sitting the trot perfectly since birth.




This one is because I am in the dairy industry, and because I am an angst-ridden over-thinker, and, well, because who doesn't like cows?  Thanks to PartiallyClips for the assist.




And, finally, because I am a girl who loves her chocolate, and because I am an only child who finds it hard to share her chocolate...



Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Stressing getting ready for horse show. I needed a good laugh. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!!! This is just what I needed today! BTW, I was an Ag Major and spent two summers in the "dairy industry"... milking cows, mucking stalls, birthin babies... good times!

    ReplyDelete