Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Funny A$$ Lesson Horse Analogy...


This is not Pippi, it's Sug dressed up for Halloween,
but I thought it went well with the
whole Working Girl analogy.


One of my bloging buddies, an adult ammie who shares her horse Pippi ( LOVE the name!!) is learning to canter this week. She blogged about her first experience, and her description of her lesson horse had me absolutely HOWLING!  I mean I was damn near fetal I was laughing so hard.

Tell me this doesn't paint the perfect picture of a true blue, been there, done that, worth their weight in gold lesson horse. 







"Selena was her usual stoic self. Her attitude somewhat reminiscent of that of an aging "working girl." Everything about her says "Okay, you paid your money, so let's get this ride over with." She fakes any enthusiasm, and just tolerates the experience..."

If you'd like to read more of Emme's stuff, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. Love the pic. Sug looks BA. (Bad Ass!)

    ReplyDelete